Are Professional Eyelash Extensions Right for You?
You are an ideal candidate for eyelash extensions if:
- You have healthy eyes.
- You do not have allergies or sensitivities to acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
- You are comfortable lying down for a few hours with your eyes closed.
In the 48 Hours After Your Appointment
- Avoid exposing your lashes to water, heat, saunas, steam, and friction.
- Do not apply any eye cosmetics or skin care products to your lashes or eye area.
- Do not get your lashes wet when you shower.
- You must avoid steam and water in the first 48 hours to ensure a strong bond.
- Sleep on your back to avoid friction and tangling.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes.
- Avoid receiving irritating treatments, including brow waxing, in your eye area.
Spa Cancellation Policy
Scheduled appointment times are reserved especially for you, so we ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance to change or cancel any service at no charge. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed.
Any changes or cancellations made after the 24-hour window are subject to a charge for each service. The first time a late cancellation occurs, the charge is 50% of service. The second time, the charge is 100% of service. We will not book your appointment after the third time.
This policy also applies to gift certificate holders and prepaid services.
Guest Policies – PDF
All sessions include priming and removal of outgrown lashes. Please arrive make-up free to ensure that you receive the most value from your session time. Touch-ups are recommended every 1-3 weeks. You must schedule a Full Set appointment if it has been longer than 4 weeks since your last appointment and/or you have less than 50% of your lash extensions remaining.
- Full Lash Set$2252 hours
- 1-Week Refill$4230 minutes
- 2-Week Refill$691 hour
- 3-Week Refill$791¼ hours
- 1 Month Refill$125For regularly returning eyelash clients only.
Our spa services are by appointment only. Please call 501-664-0172 to make an appointment, or browse our online appointment schedule.
The Floating Lotus Yoga Studio & Day Spa
900 N. University Ave., Suite 4
Little Rock, AR 72207
Day Spa Hours
Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday: Spa closed