Yoga Student Guidelines
Guest Policies – PDF
- Be loving and kind to yourself.
- You begin a Yoga practice from where you are, without self-judgement. Accepting where you are right now is Yoga.
- Let us know about you.
- Before class, please share with your teacher any injuries or limitations, so that we can offer you the best practice for your needs. The more you share with us, the more we can create the space for your unique and individual practice to unfold.
- Practice on an empty stomach.
- Ideally, Yoga should be practiced on an empty stomach, 2 to 3 hours after a meal. If you need fuel, eat something light, like fruit. Also, you should refrain from coffee or other caffeinated beverages both before and after class.
- Do not wear cologne or perfume in class.
- Many people have allergies and wearing a strong fragrance may affect others. Yoga encourages you to breath deeply, so be mindful and leave your favorite scents at home.
- Turn off your cell phones.
- We want to create a sacred space, not only for your practice but also for those around you.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move and stretch.
- Breathable, light-weight fabrics are recommended. Dressing in layers is a good idea: as the body heats up, you can remove a layer, and as you cool down you can add one.
Class Prices and Packages
Enjoy extra savings when you auto-renew for classes with your credit or debit card.
- Unlimited Monthly$75Unlimited classes, expires after one month.
- Unlimited Monthly with Auto-Renew$65Unlimited classes, automatically renews each month.
- 10-Class Pass$10010 sessions, expires in 4 months.
- 10-Class Pass with Auto-Renew$9010 sessions, automatically renews after 10 classes/4 months.
- 5-Class Pass$605 sessions, expires in 2 months.
- 4-Class Pass$504 sessions, expires in 1month.
- Drop-in Rate$15Single class.
- Monthly Wellbeing Membership with Auto-Renew$110Monthly therapeutic spa treatment and unlimited yoga.
Find more details and sign up here:
5 Good Reasons to Practice Yoga
- You gain a deeper understanding of yourself from the inside out. Mindfulness allows you to be present in every moment, not only during class but off the mat, as well. Being present helps you love more openly in all relationships, with yourself and others.
- Clarity of mind affords you the opportunity to live a life without manipulation. Your deepest desires arise naturally with little effort.
- Health improves when you purify both your body and mind. With asana and pranayama – yogic poses and breathing – eating and lifestyle habits become more mindful and supportive of the natural immunity of your body.
- Through meditation, you learn to find the quiet that exists in the mind. During this journey, you begin to calm the process of chitta vritti – “mental activity” or “mental fragmentation.”
- Relaxation and balance are brought to your life. A new sense of peace is born within you; you feel it and others begin to see it within you, too.
The Floating Lotus Yoga Studio & Day Spa
900 N. University Ave., Suite 4
Little Rock, AR 72207
Day Spa Hours
Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday: Spa closed