Additonal Intermediate/Advanced Classes
As you learn the basics and are ready to advance your practice, we invite you to try our these intermediate and advanced classes.
Bypass the front desk check-in and head straight to the yoga room: choose your Hot Yoga class below and sign up online. Click on the class name for a complete description.
Yoga Student Guidelines
- Be loving and kind to yourself.
- You begin a Yoga practice from where you are, without self-judgement. Accepting where you are right now is Yoga.
- Let us know about you.
- Before class, please share with your teacher any injuries or limitations, so that we can offer you the best practice for your needs. The more you share with us, the more we can create the space for your unique and individual practice to unfold.
- Practice on an empty stomach.
- Ideally, Yoga should be practiced on an empty stomach, 2 to 3 hours after a meal. If you need fuel, eat something light, like fruit. Also, you should refrain from coffee or other caffeinated beverages both before and after class.
- Do not wear cologne or perfume in class.
- Many people have allergies and wearing a strong fragrance may affect others. Yoga encourages you to breath deeply, so be mindful and leave your favorite scents at home.
- Turn off your cell phones.
- We want to create a sacred space, not only for your practice but also for those around you.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move and stretch.
- Breathable, light-weight fabrics are recommended. Dressing in layers is a good idea: as the body heats up, you can remove a layer, and as you cool down you can add one.